FXR Renewable energy inverter / charger 230V
Sealed: FXR2012E, FXR2024E, FXR2348E,
Vented: VFXR2612E, VFXR3024E, VFXR3048E
- Single phase inverter charger, 230V Sinewave Output in 12V, 24V, or 48V Versions
- 2000W and 2300W Sealed Models
- 2600W and 3000W Vented Models
- Programmable for Seven Different Modes with Generator Assist (off grid)
- Modular, Stackable Design for up to Nine Inverters in Three-phase and 10 Inverters in Grid tied
- Up to 93% Operating Efficiency
- Field Upgradable Software
- Standard 5-Year Warranty with Optional 10-Year
The latest, most advanced features on the industry’s most trusted and proven platform—that’s the essence of OutBack’s new FXR Series of Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. Capable of off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single model, the FXR Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers provide system designers with unprecedented flexibility and compatibility for nearly any power conversion scenario.
The new FXR renewable inverter charger features and technologies on the acclaimed FX platform include:
Both off grid and grid tied functionality in one unit
FXR inverter / chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48V models, and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
Available in sealed or vented units with NEMA type 1 die-cast aluminum chassis designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high temperatures, humidity or corrosive salt air, the FXR’s continue in OutBack’s tradition of absolute dependability in mission critical installations no matter how harsh or challenging the conditions.
Contact Us for More Information