Can you be part of our growth
Xerogrid began our journey over a decade ago, and we pride ourselves delivering solutions for unusual, technically challenging jobs around the world.
We provide superb technical support to our customers and have excellent distributorships and relationships with the world’s leading solar equipment manufacturers. We expect the best of our team.
Our ambition is to help the world become a better place by delivering solar systems that work to save money and global resources, and to grow a business driven by purpose as well as profit. Xerogrid are fast-growing, which is being supported with Leeds City Council Strategic Growth Programme.
Current vacancies to start January 2023
Systems Specifier and Technical Support.
We need one person full time or we would consider two part time people
- Xerogrid procure and specify solar energy equipment and components for commercial and large residential off-grid and grid-connected projects in the UK and Internationally.
- We are specialists in 4KW to 500KW off-grid and grid-interactive solar energy system supply, specification and deployment.
- Customers include a growing network of qualified and NAPIT approved electricians with specialism in solar, as well as other SME owners and finally homeowners with a requirement for +4KW systems (off-grid/grid-connected).
- Award winning UK SME with a successful track record in Spain, Europe, West Africa + the Caribbean.
- Industry reputation for being the best-in-class, coupled with leading manufacturer technical support.
- Experts in building collaborative relationships with commercial and residential customers with stringent + mutually beneficial policies + procedures
- We supply wind turbines (below 25kw) as individual component or as part of a hybrid system design